Most of the people that use Android smartphones might not be familiar with the term Rooting. Rooting is a process in which the user or a programmer alters the Android device setting in such a way that he/she can gain access to various Android subsystems. In normal non-rooted devices, the user cannot access the Android subsystems under any circumstances.
All the Android devices that are available on the market comes with a certain restriction that set by the manufacturer and service providers, however, rooting is the process of removing such restriction, therefore, granting the user the right to access all the features and subsystems on the device. Now, you know why the Android device is rooted in some cases. With all these being told you should know that rooting is not an easy process, in the beginning rooting could be done by professionals only, but, today there are several apps that allow people to root their devices without any professional help. The 360 Super Root apk is one such Android app that allows the user to root his//her Android device without any professional help.
If you have not tried rooting your device even once in your life, you might not know the difficulty of doing it. Most of the time, the first time rooting will fail this is because of the security features and the complex nature of rooting an Android devices. However, professionals that root the device with PC or Laptop comparatively do not fail. One of the greatest disadvantages of rooting an Android device with PC or laptop is that it is a very long procedure and the complex procedure to follow for a successful rooting.
360 Super Root apk is one of the powerful rooting apps available on the internet today. This app can easily bypass the Android security features and reduces the complex nature of the procedure. One of the biggest advantages of the 360 Super Root apk is that it can root any Android device without any issues.
Advantages of rooting an Android device
- Full control over the Android device
- The user can alter the system files of a Rooted Android device
- Rooting allows the user to back up the ROM to an SD card.
- Rooting enables the user to run custom ROM’s or modified ROM’s
- Most of the Android OS version cannot be updated in a non-rooted device; however, in a rooted Android device the user can update the Android OS to the latest version.
|last update was on||22nd October 2017|
|OS requirements||Android 2.3+|
|Latest current version||8.1.1|
|File size||Mb approx.|
Step by step procedure to download and install 360 Super Root apk
- Step 1: Click here to download the installation file of 360 Super Root apk.
- Step 2: Now, go to the setting of your device, and then click the security option and then enable the installation from “Unknown sources”
- Step 3: Navigate to the downloaded files folder and then open the 360 Super Root installation file from this location.
- Step 4: After successful installation of the app, the device will create a 360 Super Root app icon on the home screen of the device.
How to use the 360 Super Root apk
- Step 1: Open the app from the home screen of the device
- Step 2: Now, on the home screen of the app, you will see Chinese writing and English writing “ROOT” on a button in the middle, click on this button.
- Step 3: The app will now start rooting your device.
It normally takes 10 to 30 minutes for the device to root, wait till the app displays the message “root complete”. After successful completion of the rooting process, restart your Android device for the rooting process to be completed.
Things to remember
- This app does not require any professional knowledge.
- The app comes with inbuilt features that will automatically root the Android device.
- The app to perform the root needs permission to install apps from unknown sources.
The 360 Super Root apk is one of the best and top rated root apps available on the internet today. This app is also considered as one of the most powerful rooting apps available for Android devices.