These days, smartphones are more than just a mode of communication. There are different things one can do with smartphones which can make them too exciting and useful. This is the reason why people started using smartphones nowadays due to different things they can do. No matter where you belong to in the demographic market. Anyone can use both iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus because they are pretty cool and user-friendly devices. We are very lucky to have these wonderful gadgets.
If you want to get the most of your smartphone, you may want to experiment by trying your hands on variety of applications to stay entertained. There are different apps that can make your work life and school life easier according to the field you are on. You also have to pay for the application as it could be exclusive the platform you hold. However, some of the apps you use could be harmful to your device. Here are some of the easiest ways to delete apps that you no longer use to save up your storage space.
Delete Apps from Home Screen on iPhone 8/8 Plus
It is not that difficult to delete apps on iPhone 8 and 8 Plus. It is the most common method to delete unnecessary apps from iPhone 8 and 8 Plus.
- Go to home screen on your iPhone 8 or 8 Plus.
- Look for the apps that are no longer used in your iPhone.
- Simply press and hold the icon of an app you want to remove until it wiggles.
- Tap on the X symbol at the top right corner.
- Now tap on X button and confirm that you want to delete this app.
- It will be removed permanently on your iPhone 8 or 8 Plus.
In case no X button appears on the app icon even after pressing and holding the app icon, you simply have to go to “Settings > General and scroll down and tap on “Enable Restrictions” under “Restrictions” and turn on “Deleting Apps”.
From Settings Menu
Along with deleting apps from home screen on iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, you can still delete apps from Settings menu on iPhone. Here are some of the tips to consider –
- Turn your iPhone 8 and 8 Plus on and simply go to “Settings > General”
- Tap “Manage Storage” under “Storage & iCloud Usage”
- Choose a specific app that is no longer required. Simply tap it and it will show you an option “Delete App”.
- Choose “Delete App” on the popup
- Delete the apps one by one and free up some space that you no longer use. If you have bought apps from App Store that you want to delete, you can download them again for free with the same account.
From iTunes on Mac
iTunes won’t copy the apps from iOS device to your device back next time when it is synced next time. So, these techniques are ideal when it comes to remove apps from devices but they will still be retained in iTunes library.
On the other side, if you want to delete them completely, simply go to iTunes and enter Apps library. Click the app and press Delete button. It will ask to conform in another dialogue. Go to iTunes library to remove apps and keep them in a folder as backup on your Mac. You may view apps in iTunes library. Go to “View As > List” on the View menu. See the apps with oldest dates to find out if you still want to use them.