Today the market is offering hundreds of types of printers with various technologies, and in order to choose the most convenient printer, you should first identify your requirements.
Either you will buy a printer for home or office use or even if you are a photographer, you have to select the right printer to meet your printing requirements. To help you make the purchase decision, we have come up with a list with the best all-in-one wireless printers in India.
Before buying a printer, you should take a look at the technologies available in today’s printers; starting from the laser printers to the portable printer.
Things To Consider Before Buying A Printer
HP first introduced the laser printer in 1984, and it is still in demand because of its high-speed print and the low cost of print per page. It is highly recommended for an office with many desktops and users who don’t need high-resolution images.
The second type of printers is the inkjet printer; it is the best choice for home use since it provides images with a high resolution using a precise technology and algorithms. People use this printer for general use either for documents or texts. Meanwhile, it is slower than the laser printer.
The all in one printer which is the subject of our article is with no doubt the best choice for home use. Actually, if you ever decided to purchase a printer for your small business or home office, don’t think twice and buy the all-in-one printer. It is a printer, a scanner, and a copier.
Depending on your task, it allows you to select either black and white printing for texts and color printing for high-resolution photos. There are also models which come with an inbuilt wireless router cum modem to allow using it as a fax machine.
The most important benefit when you are using an all in one printer is the gain of space. So instead of occupying a big space with a scanner, printer, fax machine, etc., you will need only this all in one printer.
With all these advantages, the all-in-one printer is not that expensive since it is highly demanded and manufacturers are promoting heavily to purchase their products.
On the other hand, a feature that any buyer should consider is the networking capability. In fact, Wi-Fi printer is becoming more common nowadays. Today, almost all models and brands incorporate the Wi-Fi capability mainly for home purpose. This feature is actually the most demanded for house networking since it enables you to connect your printer with tablets, phones, laptops, and digital camera.
Down below, we will proceed with a listing of the best all in one printer India.
Best All-In-One Printers In India
1. Epson EcoTank L3150 Printer
Epson L3150 is one of the best all in one wireless ink tank printer available in the market. It is sturdy, suitable for productivity and reduces print costs. It comes with a high-speed printing at a stunning resolution. It is suitable for reports, school projects, photos, and letters.
The main features are
- Supports different page sizes: A4, A5, A6, B5, C6.
- Ideal for home and small office usage, which is about 300 pages per month.
- A high-speed printing with 33 pages per minute (black & white) and 15 pages per minute (color).
- It has Wi-Fi, USB, and mobile app connectivity.
- This ink tank is sn all-in-one printer; it prints, scans, and copies. It has a flatbed type scanner.
- It supports ink bottles such as T003 (black), T003 (cyan), T003 (magenta), T003 (yellow) and comes with 4 Epson ink bottles.
- The printer offers a 1-year warranty.
- Epson provides a free installation on this model as well.
- It is a borderless printer which allows printing pictures without the limitations of a no needed white boundary.
- This Epson printer supports Wi-Fi connectivity, which makes working as a group easier since you can print from up to 4 devices with no need of a router. Features like iPrint and Email Print Driver will allow you to print easily.
2. Canon PixmaG3000 All-in-One Printer
With a weight of 4.3Kg, the Canon Pixma G3000 printer allows printing borderless images/flyers with a speed of 8.8 ipm (mono) and 5.0 ipm (color), this is applicable for A4 paper only. It has both wired and wireless connectivity. It can print with a really cheap cost per page: 7 Paise for one black print and 21 Paise for one color print. These features make this printer one of the best wireless printers in India.
Down below, further details about the features of this Canon printer:
- It has a built-in ink tank, which helps to make this a compact printer. The ink levels are visible through the tank in order to allow the user to know the level of the ink easily.
- The Canon Pixma supports a high page yield; it can handle the most significant printing demands. Because of its ink capacity, you don’t need to replace the ink frequently, which saves your time enormously.
- It comes with the Wi-Fi Direct feature that allows the user to print and scan by connecting wireless devices directly to the printer without the need of a wireless router.
- This Canon printer can print high-quality photos and documents.
- You get one-year warranty starting from the date of purchase.
- Canon offers free installation on this model, but you have to book and schedule the installation with the technical team.
- For a better experience, it is recommended to use only original Canon ink.
3. HP OfficeJetPro 8026
HP OfficeJetPro 8026 is another best all in one wireless printer India. This is a smart printer which can even respond to your voice commands. OfficeJetPro 8026 also has a touch screen display to improve the user experience. This HP printer can print, scan, and copy with just a few simple touches. And thanks to its well-designed shape, it allows you to save space.
The HP printer has multiple connectivity options such as Wi-Fi, Direct Wi-Fi, USB, and Ethernet. You can also connect to the printer using the HP smart app.
The HP OfficeJetPro 8026 comes with many features that we mention right below:
- Supports many page sizes: A4, A5, A6, B5, C5, and C6.
- It has a print resolution up to 4800×1200 optimized DPI.
- The printer has the automatic duplex feature.
- The duty cycle of the printer is 20000 pages per month.
- It comes with a flatbed scanner.
- Cost per page is 3.5 Rs for B/W print and 6.3 Rs for color print.
So, this is our list of top three best all-in-one wireless printers in India. Nowadays, it is hard to pick the right printer for your printing requirements due to the overwhelming choices available in online shops. I hope our buyer’s guide helped you to make the right printer purchase decision. Happy shopping!
John writes blogs on different types of electronic gadgets. He is the author behind the blog PrinterGeeks.in. His works on different types of gadgets have helped many to make proper purchase decisions.